Volunteering allows individuals to follow their passion
while contributing to a great cause!
Open Arms Free Clinic, Inc. is seeking a host of volunteers:
- Doctors, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners
- Registered and Practical Nurses
- Lab Technicians and Phlebotomists
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Social Workers and Counselors
- Database and Office Assistants
- Spanish Interpreters and Bilingual Volunteers
All volunteers must complete the application form (medical professional application must be notarized), background check, and interview. Forms can be found above.
Please mail completed forms to:
Open Arms Free Clinic, Inc.
Attn: Volunteer Coordinator
PO Box 678, Elkhorn, WI 53121
Many volunteers donate $15 to cover the cost of the background check. Please make checks payable to Open Arms Free Clinic, Inc. when mailing in your application.
Please contact the Open Arms Volunteer Coordinator with any questions at 262-379-1401 or firstname.lastname@example.org