Helping one person might not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.
Care Coordination Services OAFC Provides
- Scheduling assistance for referrals and follow-up care
- Application assistance for free mammograms, medications, or other social services
- Free ride services in partnership with Uber Health
- Co-location with other service providers such as:
- Health Insurance
- Aging and Disability Resources
- Workforce Development
Other services provided can be found on dedicated pages for:
Medical, Behavioral Health, Dental, and Vision
Services OAFC does NOT Provide
Payments for medical bills
Financial assistance for insurance programs
Fee to Receive Services
All services are free to qualifying patients.
Learn more about how to qualify on our Patients page on our website.
Unfortunately, no. Appointments are necessary.
If this service seems like you qualify, register online or feel free to call for more questions: 262-379-1401